- Act as Local Anchor for E related deployments (eg, SSIB, SPOT, etc)
- Translate e-channel features into value for our customers and to foster knowledge about our e-based products.
- Assist Customer service in onboarding new- and existing customers to process and ecom
- Improve internal efficiency by increasing the End-to-End e-channel usage by customers
- In coordination with CS Managers, Organize and deploy E-COM strategy in the area for Ocean
- Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders for the execution of any e-com initiatives, workshop, seminars for ocean
- Own the pipeline visibility across E-COM product (SPOT, Customer onboarding, Web, App, EDI, etc)
- Flag and drive actions on E-COM outliers and ensure actions are taken by respective CS teams.
- Support CS teams with training and capability building across our E-COM offering.
Proactively keeping informed relevant CEN stakeholders with requirements and feedback around our E-Solutions.
- Build up knowledge internally (training to CS agents)
- Gather and share good practices from other locations
- Ad hoc assignments related to the role
||Customer Service and Call Center