Organization: Tetra Tech
Closing date: 24 Oct 2019
Tetra Tech International Development Services (https://careers.tetratechintdev.com), headquartered in Arlington, VA, is seeking to hire a qualified Institutional Capacity Strengthening Expert for an anticipated $10-25 million USAID-funded activity to support a fully digital land record in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan.
The purpose of the activity is to support the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to institute an efficient, transparent and accessible land record. The activity will be implemented in selected Newly Merged Districts in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
A digital land record will help improve land management and local planning, mitigate land disputes, support enabling conditions to access credit and improve the ability of the Government to provide services to its citizens.
We are looking for candidates with expertise in:
· Leading the design and implementation of training curricula to build capacity of multiple stakeholders to effectively operate management information systems;
· In-depth knowledge of the institutional structure of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provincial government;
· Conducting needs assessments to ensure that institutional capacity building initiatives achieve desired results;
· Ensuring quality control of all institutional capacity building initiatives implemented by the activity.
· More than five (5) years of relevant experience and skills related to area of specialization;
· Proven track record working effectively in multi-disciplinary teams on development projects and building counterpart capacity, preferably in the Newly Merged Districts;
· Fluency in English required, and Pashto language skills strongly preferred;
· University degree in relevant discipline, Master’s degree preferred;
· Ability to travel frequently to Peshawar and throughout the Newly Merged Districts;
· Experience working with USAID or other large international donors.
How to apply:
To be considered applicants must submit a cover letter and CV in reverse chronological format as part of the on-line process. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/InstCapacityPakistanFATA
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 20,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.